Oban with McCraig's Tower on the left and The Oban Distillery in the middle of this photo, the white side of the building on the right has been painted a bright pink! And Casa Marco has become Dolce Vita... staying in the Italian tradition :-)
Fishing Boat at Oban, more modern fishing boats below.
Looking across to the Island of Kerrera from Oban and the same Island today below.
A ferry boat leaving Oban at low tide in 1969 and one arriving in 2011 from Google Maps.
Connel Bridge, North of Oban.
Connel Bridge from Wiki :- Connel Bridge has a span of 500 feet (150 m), at an elevation of 50 feet (15 m) above the water level. The approach viaducts on each side of the bridge both comprise three masonry arches. Completed on 9 May 1903, the bridge was built by Arrol's Bridge and Roof Company. It was originally built to carry the Ballachulish branch of the Callander and Oban Railway, which opened on 20 August 1903. Nearly 2600 tons of steel was used in its construction and it cost almost £43,000 to build.