Friday, June 17, 2011

Postcards from Australia - 25.8.1968 - From Robyn and Susan Dixon.

Government House and Sydney Harbour.  

From my cousin Robyn Dixon, aged about 10.          25/8/1968

Dear Pennie and David,

     Thank you very much for your card.  It was very interesting to see where you live.  We have settled back at school after the holidays now, we move into new schoolrooms this week.  We had our Sports Day last week and our House won.  I hope you are well and missed the floods.

    Love from Robyn.

Taronga Zoo. Sydney.

From my cousin Susan Dixon, aged about 8.               26/8/1968

Dear Pennie and David,

      Thank you very much for your card.  I took it to School and showed my teacher at news time and she showed the class and read it to them.  You must be having a lovely time travelling around.  Our other cousins should arrived in England this week.  They have had a good trip.

 Love Susan.

No comments: